Motivating a team
Workshops that are focused on building team leadership can fulfill a subset of the following objectives by appreciating differences in thinking styles, needs and values of individuals who are unlike self.
- Improve ability to catalyze high performance in others.
- Improve ability to build empathic interpersonal relationships.
- Improve ability to inspire others to their fullest potential.
- Improve ability to coach team members to perform with optimism and assertiveness.
- Understand collective team strengths and weaknesses by analyzing natural and situational individual preferences of team members.