Tureeya is a reflection of the sages and thought leaders mentioned in this page. In many ways, there is nothing original in what we do. We are them.
Belief Systems, Emotional Intelligence and Behavioral Science
- Reinventing Your Life: The Breakthough Program to End Negative Behavior...and Feel Great Again. Jeffrey E. Young, Janet S. Klosko, Aaron T. Beck. Penguin Putnam Inc. May 1994.
- Executive Eq: Emotional Intelligence in Leadership and Organizations (Hardcover)
by Robert K. Cooper, Ayman Sawaf. Penguin Putnam Inc. May 1996.
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ (Hardcover)
by Daniel Goleman. Bantam Book. 1995.
- Your Erroneous Zones (Mass Market Paperback) by Wayne W. Dyer. Avon Books 1995.
- The Journey: A Practical Guide to Healing Your Life and Setting Yourself Free (Paperback) by Brandon Bays. Fireside. 1999.
- Emotional Alchemy: How the Mind Can Heal the Heart (Paperback) by Tara Bennett-Goleman. Random House, Inc. 2001.
- Loving what is, Four questions that can change your life. Byron Katie. Three Rivers Press. 2002.
- Barefoot Counselor: Father Joe Currie.
- Core Transformation. Reaching the Wellspring Within. Connirae Andreas and Tamara Andreas. Real People Press. 1994.
- Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy Revised and Updated (Mass Market Paperback) by
David D. Burns. Harper Collins Publishers. 1980.
- Six Pillars of Self-Esteem (Paperback) by Nathaniel Branden. Bantam Book. 1994.
- The 6Seconds® Emotional Intelligence Network. Teaches emotional intelligence skills to create positive and productive relationships in schools, homes, and organizations around the world. www.6seconds.org.
- The Option Institute is the worldwide teaching center for The Option Process®, offering empowering personal growth programs, retreats and seminars.www.option.org.
- Please Understand Me II: Temperament, Character, Intelligence (Paperback)
by David Keirsey. Prometheus Nemesis Book Company. 1998.
- Learned Optimism: How to Change Your Mind and Your Life (Paperback)
by Martin Seligman .
- A Guide to Rational Living (Paperback) by Albert Ellis, Robert A. Harper, Melvin Powers .
- Working Together: A Personality-Centered Approach to Management, Second Edition (Paperback) by Olaf Isachsen, Linda V. Berens .
- The Relaxation & Stress Reduction Workbook (Paperback)
by Martha Davis, Matthew McKay, Elizabeth Robbins Eshelman . Raincoast Books. 1981.
- Stillness Speaks (Hardcover) by Eckhart Tolle. New World Library. 2003.
- Recovery of Your Inner Child: The Highly Acclaimed Method for Liberating Your Inner Self (Paperback) by Lucia Capacchione . Simon and Schuster. 1991.
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) instrument. www.mbti.com
Leadership and Management
- Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies (Harper Business Essentials) (Paperback) by Jim Collins, Jerry I. Porras. HarperBusiness. 1994.
- Gung Ho! Turn On the People in Any Organization (Hardcover)
by Ken Blanchard. 1998.
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap... and Others Don't. (Hardcover) by
Jim Collins. HarperCollins. 2001.
- Jack: Straight from the Gut (Hardcover) by Jack Welch, John A. Byrne . Warner Business Books. 2001.
- SPIN Selling (Hardcover) by Neil Rackham. McGraw-Hill Inc., 1988.
- The New Strategic Selling: The Unique Sales System Proven Successful by the World's Best Companies (Paperback) by Robert B. Miller, Stephen E. Heiman, Tad Tuleja, J. W. Marriott. Warner Books, 1998.
- Servant Leadership: A Journey into the Nature of Legitimate Power and Greatness 25th Anniversary Edition (Hardcover) by Robert K. Greenleaf. Paulist Press. 1977.
- The Fifth Discipline (Paperback) by Peter M. Senge. Currency Doubleday. 1990.
- The Fifth Discipline Fieldbook (Paperback) by Peter M. Senge, Art Kleiner, Charlotte Roberts,
Rick Ross, Bryan Smith . Currency Doubleday . 1990.
Universal Love and Service